This module teaches you to use Bioconductor, a collection of R libraries developed for biological data analysis.
We will cover the following topics.
- Bioconductor installation,
- stringr library for processing character data,
- Biostrings - handling nucleotide and protein sequences,
- BLAST and MUSCLE (multiple alignment),
- ape - phylogeny,
- logo plot for comparing motifs.
$99 for premium members, $125 for others.
The classes will be conducted through online interactive chat session.
You can read the testimonials for our summer R classes here.
Please sign up for the module at the following link. At present no payment is necessary to register.