Visual representation of data is an important aspect of exploratory data analysis. This module shows how to use the powerful and versatile ggplot library for this purpose. You will also learn methods to prepare publication-quality figures using ggplot.
We will cover the following topics.
- Plots using the base library of R. Shortcomings.
- ggplot - introduction through examples.
- ggplot - philosophy and difference with other visualization libraries.
- ggplot broken into its components.
- ggplot in bioinformatics i) MA and other plots for analysis of gene expression data ii) phylogenetics iii) clustering and heat-maps iv) advanced plots
$99 for premium members, $125 for others.
The classes will be conducted through online interactive chat session.
You can read the testimonials for our summer R classes here.
Please sign up for the module at the following link. At present no payment is necessary to register.